MasterTemp® High Performance Heater by Pentair Pool Products
Enjoy a fast, efficient, compact, quiet, safe and eco-friendly solution in a MasterTemp Pool Heater… No matter what you’re seeking in your swimming pool heater, MasterTemp® measures up. Compare this list of features to any other and you’ll see why MasterTemp is setting a new standard for total value.
- Extremely compact design for such a high-performance heater allows for smaller overall equipment pads that won’t intrude on your poolscape.
- A fully pre-mixed system with a highly efficient air and gas mixture lets MasterTemp heat up fast. No long waits before enjoying your pool or spa (refer to line graphs below for indicative heating times).
- Compare energy efficiency ratings and you’ll find MasterTemp at the top of the list. Comfort and economy can go together.
- With a hot surface ignition (no pilot light) and pushbutton, digital controls, MasterTemp is as easy to operate as your home heating system. Plus, user-friendly indicator lights make system operation and monitoring a snap.
- The easy-to-view, rotating digital display places controls front and center, no matter how MasterTemp is positioned on your equipment pad.
- MasterTemp is engineered for super-quiet operation and won’t intrude on your poolside leisure time.
- A tough, rustproof composite exterior handles the heat and weathers the elements.
- Eco-friendly, MasterTemp is certified for low NOx emissions and outperforms industry standards.
- Safe operation is assured through a series of features, including; a water pressure switch that senses the pump is running to prevent overheating; high limit switches assure the heater turns off if water temperature exceeds factoryset limits; manual gas shut-off when service is required; stack flue sensor also guards against overheating.
- Approved for installation on combustible surfaces.
Don’t be left out in the cold with heaters that don’t measure up to today’s longer list of must-have features. Insist on MasterTemp and you’re insisting on better performance and lifetime value.
Safety & Heater Protection…
Important note: When installing new gas appliances (or even when replacing existing gas appliances whether they are natural gas or propane – LPG) your gas fitter is obliged to give you a Certificate Of Compliance. This is required under the Gas Codes.
For further information
MasterTemp Flue Kts and Accessories
Hi-Tech Gas Services has a comprehensive range of 304 grade stainless steel flue components making the installation of a MasterTemp Pool or Spa heater easy indoors. Whether it is installed in a plant room, garage, filter box, garden shed or just undercover, we have the fittings available now. Browse products by viewing PDF below.mastertemp-flueing-accessories